Friday 26 September 2014

About the Whole Three-Day Training

Today, which mark the third and last day of our training, we learned many things including adding links to the blog, we also learned on how to search more facts and narrowing search to obtain more information from the web. For example, going to search tools, customize range to get specific time that information was published and many more like how to track plagiarism done by students and how to avoid doing plagiarism because sometimes it is difficult to know if you have done plagiarism.

Moreover, I learned about how I can upload videos and images on my blog and write caption as well.

I found the whole Three- Day training useful and enjoyable. It was useful and enjoyable because the training was mostly interactive and it was focused which makes all of the trainees understand and enjoy.

I really  like each aspect of the training because as a journalism tutor, I will be able to search for facts in  more technical manner and save time also. The research assignments that facilitator gave us increases my understanding in a more practical way for example publishing different posts on my own blog and adding images and many more.

Right now, I will be able to teach my students on how they can search facts/information in a right and more technical manner especially during writing of their dissertations.


Thank you very much Mr. Peik Johannson.


Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment