Thursday 25 September 2014

Internet training for journalism lecturers

Hi

I am Shekha Ally, tutorial assistant at the School of Journalism and Mass Communication of the University of Dar es Salaam. This week I am attending a training on Internet Journalism facilitated by journalist and Programme Coordinator of the Finnish Foundation for Media and Development, Peik Johansson.

I found the training useful and interesting since that in Day One, I was able to open my own blog which is www.shekhavariety.blogspot.com. As the name of my blog reads shekhavariety, there will be different kind of news including pictures, videos and many more including life style articles and many more.

However, I am expecting to know many things about the internet in journalism including journalistic research through the internet, citizen journalism and how i can be able to post different information for my students and communicate with them while am out of the class. These are just few expectations since I expect much from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment